11.06.2008

future photo tographer

i have no idea why my child is so obsessed with my camera.

i mean, it's not like i have paused in the middle of an entire room full of catestrophic spillage to snap a candid shot. (oh, wait. yes i have.)



at least i never pulled over to the side of the road to take a quick pic of a sunglass toting toddler.
(oops, did that too.)


thank goodness i've never fed my child with one hand while snapping a food filled shot with the other hand. (wow, i really need to pay more attention.)

i'll be honest... once or twice i have dressed my children up in rediculous articals of clothing just to document their cutie-cuteness.





i guess it's no surprise that foster picked up my camera this morning and somehow knew exactly how to use it.

within moments he had snaped an action shot of my surprise at his natural photo tographer abilities.

1 comment:

  1. I love you and your family and your posts and your wit and your fun filled moments that you magically capture with ease and finesse. This made me smile today :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin