4.13.2009

42.8%

still backing up.
now a whopping 42.8% done
the estimated time for total completion?
1.8 weeks according to Mozy.

it is already too late.
my computer is full.
my harddrive is full.
my 5 memory cards are full.

today target helped me purchase another external harddrive.
so now i have 2 external harddrives, both of which have more memory than my entire laptop and an online backup service, and a camera happy finger that can't seem to stop pulling the triggor.
i think i'm all set.
no more backing up for me.
before i know it i'll be running a counciling center for excessive backer-uppers like myself.

3 comments:

  1. LOL.... I knew you took a lot of pictures, but wow..... 1.8 weeks of backup worth... Yeah, you need to just upload them to a free online hosting site as soon as you take them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should talk to the happy finger that keeps snapping pics...you two could come to some sort of agreement?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin