12.12.2009

kids these days

although we dream daily of their wonderfulness, neither clint, nor i, have an iphone.
we're not that cool.
so it was quite surprising to hear the following unfold.

yesterday afternoon.
while holding the tv remote with both hands and pressing the buttons with intention,

foster: "yeah, i just got an iphone. it's pretty cool. excuse me mom, i'm on a video chat with westley. he's on my phone. he likes to talk to me. see, here's my video chat. i like iphones."


i have an idea where he picked up his savvy techno talk...
they are very much cooler than us,
and very much my favorite people.
they have iphones.
they have beauty beyond expression.
they have a spirit of love that is contagious.
they have the love of 2 little nephews who watch their every move.


1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness! I CANNOT believe he said all that! How does he retain what most adults can't even comprehend.

    i love him to death!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin