8.29.2010

summer simple



i made this for a dear friend's baby shower. it is my new obsession. perfection of style & function. the ultimate goal. i so long to marriage these two in my daily style, but often run out of time before my brain shifts to style. i end up wearing some tank top that may or may not be clean, a pair of shorts i've worn at least 75 times this summer, and my $2.50 target flops. ah summer. when simple is the accessory. maybe if i whip up one of these for myself, i can forget accessorizing and just let this little number do all the talking :)


1 comment:

  1. You made that? That is seriously pretty and needs to be in a boutique. It looks like something my Sister would be obsessed with and I thought of her when I saw it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin