1.04.2012

emery praying {enough said}

there is much to say...
but nothing quite as beautiful as this:
emery praying
enough said.



ps. this was 4 days post op. i'm wearing clint's old crazy sweatshirt because i may or may not have showered in several long days. em was still really swollen and we were in the midst of a horrible day...she had been crying most of the morning (after crying most of the previous night)...i was a hot mess of upset watching her struggle...and then we captured this little gem of a moment. a glimpse into her incredible resilliance, her sweet-upon-sweet spirit, her ability to charm us in an instant. oh this girl...she's a beauty in every way.

15 comments:

  1. Love this! Girlfriends got soul!

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. she captivates me like no other... I could just scoop her up and hold her forever. Blessings to her prayers and her enthusiastic AMEN! God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved keeping up with your journey! I am so proud of you and the entire Weldon family! He will sustain! I am honored to be praying on behalf and in agreement with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is amazing. Oh, so amazing! Love that you were able to capture this and that she was able to bless you with this moment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEK!!!! She is so cute!!!! I love your story and blog and photographs, and video. Ya'll are terrific. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I teared up. Oh that girl of yours. LOL. I fear no words can do her justice. She is such a special little woman :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's gonna recover soon as she is the gift of God to you. Praying for her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so precious, what a blessing she is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so darling. My husband and I have been following your amazing journey. I feel so blessed to be able to read your posts. And, I have to mention that Emery looks beautiful. She was beautiful before, but she is now stunning. I've only ever seen cleft repairs from other countries, hers is flawless, simply stunning. We'll keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a precious moment, so glad u have it on video!!!! This just blessed my socks off, thank u for sharing. What a special doll-baby!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin