7.02.2008

today you said...

lala...a hug "i would like to give aunt lala a hug"
bees, ouch! "don't worry, i won't touch the bees. i know they will sting me"
nai nai road "we are on nai nai and papa's road, right?"
fosie do it "i don't need any help. my name is foster. i can do it"
snaaack time "snack time...right now!"
gols "golf"
i'm hungee "i am hungry. may i have something to eat?"
a mooie, a goorge i woud like to watch curious george"
beckfas, unch "breafast, lunch"
a sancasl, a fosie "look, i just smashed your sandcastle. my name is foster."
a do it "i can do it all by myself"
a bruuise, a mama "mommy, your shin bone is bruised. perhaps it is from my golf club?"
a funny, a fosie, a see "i would like to watch a home movie of foster. i'm funny"
a hug...niiccce "i'm giving you a hug. how nice of me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin