6.16.2009

things

tend to happen when you don't want them to.

example a:
our dryer sustained major cardiac arrest on friday night and was moved to the special victims unit (dumpster) leading us to seek out new fluffiness. 27 loads of dirty laundry have piled since it's passing. good luck newbie. you have quite a task ahead of you.

example b:
target this morning.
whilst mid-shop, a vastly catastrophic exhaustion meltdown occurred in the cart in front of me. my cart. i decided to shop as if i heard nothing. i kept my voice calm. i chatted to the boys about the lovely goods as we passed each well organized isle. my mental status stayed in happyville for fear that i would emulate the crying that was coming from amidst my cart.

example c:
i procrastinate.
all the time.
the 2 swimsuits i ordered late last week didn't quite come as expected. as any good online shopper, i ordered the same suit in 2 sizes and 2 different colors, found a free shipping code online, and clicked my way to a happy vacation. i sweated the UPS tracking number all the way to my doorstep this morning, only to find that the 1 suit that fits is quite an unflattering tone of medium aubergine. no time to return. no time to find another well suited suit color for my yet pale complexion. perhaps spray tan is the answer?

example d:
i had a great post idea.
obviously this isn't it.
my memory decided to give out and left me with only half of my own idea. if only the things that enter my brain could stay there. maybe that's what i should invent! a memory system for things you don't want to forget! oh that's right. i already have one of those...it's called a brain :)

1 comment:

  1. so to comment on example c. i ordered and returned 2 suits and finally settled on the 3rd. annoying and quite a wake up call to what size i actually am, compared to what size i think i am.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin