6.03.2009

THMV

you have heard my on-again, off-again relationship with my THMV
(totally hot mini-van)

well, today, i realized that my off-again realationship has rubbed off in an ill advised manner.

whilst buckling in for our outing this morning
i closed my oh-so-tempermental side-sliding door
a few weeks ago, it started...my door decided to frustrate me to no end and fail to close 4 out of 7 times.
i'll explain: i push the "convienient" close button. wait sort-of-patiently as it laboriously closes itself. nearly an inch from complete lock-down, it backfires, and takes is sweet old time returning to an open stance.
i must then repeat the process of closing it (like watching molassas crawl) and hope that it decides to cooperate.

today, it wasn't in a cooperation mood.
i gave my usual sigh/grunt/grimmace
and just as i was about to give my usual irritated utterance,
my oh so patient son finished my sentence, complete with my exact timing, frustration, and horribleness. apparently, he knows me better than i realize.

foster: "Uhhhhh... (sigh/grunt/grimmace) mommy, what's wrong with that STUPID door???"

4 comments:

  1. I can't help but look at your etsy shop on the right side of your blog and I AM TELLING you that I MUST start a savings account now because I want EVERY ONE of your little burp cloths and accessories. OH my gosh. I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, what the kids pick up on!! YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's ok, i can't stand those doors either. it's suppossed to be convenient but most of the time it's anything but that. what drives me nuts is how loudly it beeps if you happen to try to open them while still locked. i have done that so many times when trying to get a sleeping kid out of the car. wakes them up every time.

    stupid doors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin