10.26.2009

fever pitch, er, uh...stitch

i've been burning the midnight oil recently

stitching and prepping and slicing, stitching some more.

i acctually did a bit too much slicing last night and took a nice chunk out of my left pointer with my rotery cutter...serves me right for getting overly ambitious in my cutting stance :)


i am still in a bit of shock over my recent surge in orders...
what i always dreamed would happen, and it is acctually happening!


my sweet and tender emery lin bags have become quite popular, and i just hope and pray that my little emery lin's will travel around and be loved by their new caretakers.


as i look at them, all prepped and ready to go, i can't help but love the work that went into them. so many hours. so many stitches. so much time that i mulled over their fabric combinations and their crafty floral accents.

i almost hate to let them go...
if only i had enough arms to carry them all i might just consider keeping them :)





3 comments:

  1. you are too cute! it is no surprise that your bags are selling like hot cakes! and i just LOVE the name... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do sew, a little...and let me know if you need help...cutting, or preparing fabric, or whatever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not surprised that your bags have taken off! I love mine and I am planning to gift some for christmas! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin