10.16.2009

me vs. october

we have a spare bedroom which was converted into my sewing room.
i say "converted" loosly because it was really more of a hostile takeover.
anyhoo...
last night, i entered my land of fabric swatches, in-process projects and general serenity to find the temperature to be akin to that of a screened in porch...maybe verging on outdoor tool shed.

my husband's oversized hoodie and my comfy pants were no match for it's frigidity.
i relinquished and brought out the space heater which has a nifty temperature gauge to read the current temperature.
58 degrees.
awesome.
i'm no internal temperature professional, but i think this is below living stanards.
thank you slip-shod 1973 construction and gaping window valences.
i now sew in a winter coat, scarf and mittens.


1 comment:

  1. aww! well its a good thing its not one of the kids bedrooms, eh?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin