5.25.2011

the breakup

we've been together a while now.
4 or 5 years, give or take a few caffeine breaks and pregnancies.
you've seen me through many a late night and early morning.
when you're hot, man you're smokin hot.
but you can be cold, my dear. cold as ice.
i gotta say, i love it when i get the cold treatment. keeps me on my toes.
and then there's luke warm. not my favorite although i've been known to love a tall glass of lukewarm. 

but we need to talk.


it's not you, it's me.
well, it's you a little bit.

i've found someone new.

it started out innocently, i promise. i never meant to leave.

the refrigerated creamer section of wegmans always makes my eye wander.
and then i saw it. refreshing. light. new. coconut infused.
i told myself i would just take one sip. but that was all it took.


you're out dear.
the new one's in stock, and man-oh-man...tastes like a caffeine jolting pina colata. it's getting serious. i think i'm in love.

:)



2 comments:

  1. This is hysterical!!! I may have to come over for a sip:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is hilarious- BECAUSE I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin