2.02.2012

this girl {captivation central}

i've been finding myself continually amazed by this little gem.

i can't quite take my eyes off of her.
she bops around the house, mimicking my every move
it's like she's been here all along


she's fascinatingly sweet and charming.
 

she makes friends with neighbors


and makes the little moments in life feel special 


she is brave and strong


and silly. oh so silly.


she eats raviolis and ketchup for breakfast


and reminds me when it's time to fold laundry :)


she endlessly entertains her brothers at the grocery store


and loves deeply


she melts me with a glance


never in my life have i met a more beautiful being


i'm oh so in love with her.

11 comments:

  1. Angie,
    She is beautiful!!!!! I love to see how much she has grown since you brought her home. We are waiting on our Article 5 to issue, we are getting close to travel. :)I hope you have a great weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is amazing! I love seeing her cheeks filling out! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, she is just precious! What a wonderful little blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "i can't quite take my eyes off of her.
    she bops around the house, mimicking my every move
    it's like she's been here all along"

    I'm a sobbing mess now. She is captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she is just beautiful. I cannot believe how much she has grown and changed over the past 6 mos. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so very beautiful and precious! You and your wonderful family have done such good job loving her. God bless you all~

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gem! I am so in love with her...and, I haven't even met her....YET! :) Has it really been 6 months? CAn't even imagine how much Tahlia will change in 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps. I love her little lip-shape! SO KISSABLE! Your doc did an amazing job...she looks like she is healing so beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so darling. I'm so glad you two found each other.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin