1.23.2009

the factory returns



once again
i find myself in production mode
i have trouble making just one of anything
duplicates seems to be the norm
it is prolifically apparent if you peruse my pictures
my gift bag collection
or my kitchen (this evening)

as evidenced by my oh-so adorable favors for rowie's upcoming 1st bday bash...
the guests will be enthused not only by my home-made treats, they will be wooed to eat them by the adorableness that adorns each delicate twistie.
oh how i love the rows of a well executed production line.
the symmetry.
the simplicity.
the superb feeling of accomplishment.

tantalizing, i know.
the excitement is bursting from within.
or perhaps you are wondering why you are still reading my ridiculous blog about party favors?
hmm, i may have lost a few of the 6 people that actually read this.
sorry.
i'll be more exciting next time :)

3 comments:

  1. The cookies were SO yummy! How on earth did you get them to stay so soft?! They were perfect. You are so good at this type of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto Kesh....cookies were delectable! :) So was the food...your Mom's soup and meatballs were fantastic! :) Thanks for inviting us, we had anice time and Eli had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could have been there to enjoy all the yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin