1.25.2009

without you, my love


i cannot describe
what you have given me
my little asher
my little rowan asher

you were small
oh so small
when you were given to me
just a little peanut i used to say
a little wiggly peanut inside of me

but here you are
one year to the day

and joy surrounds all you meet
because you are who you are
you are wonderful and precious and amazing

you love to snuggle
with anyone who has arms
you love to give kisses
to anyone who has kissers to kiss
you love to eat cheerios
(especially under the table)
your favorite car is a canoe
your favorite entertainment is foster
you love the word uh-ohy
our favorite past-time is the stairs
you can't quite master sleeping all night
because you love smiling too much

you are a delight to my heart
and now i know why God made me a mom
because i needed you.
i needed you and you needed me
we needed what we are together

you are a little boy like no other
my sweet little lovie boy
my sweet little row-row

i love you buddy.
love, me

1 comment:

  1. So sweet Ang, he's lucky to have you for a mom.
    mamie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin