5.24.2009

1950's original



with a knockout figure

i'm working on a demure slipcover to give this lady some privacy so she can be the new cover model for my latest craftiness.

can you imagine my delight finding such a rockin bod at a drive-by garage sale yesterday?
i have been on the hunt for one...
both for my own un-beach ready appearance...
and because a lady such as this tends to be quite pricy
her bargain bin $10 was quite astonishing.

yes, my husband rolled his eyes upon seeing my purchase. he was there when i garage saled an ab roller for $3 several years back. i think i used it once. he knows me too well. i get carried away.

but there is something endearing about this scantilly clad lady.
i simply couldn't let her just stand there all lonely as other patrons passed her by.
girlfriend needed a hand...or two (not to mention her other missing limbs :)

1 comment:

  1. one of the many many reasons i love you! you carry on the family trate of pack-ratting. long live the collector in you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin