5.11.2009

in over my stiches

it's official.
it's 2:11 am.
i am still reeling from 6 straight hours of sewing.
for the 10th night in a row.
unable to lore myself into slumber after forcidly keeping my eyeballs pinned open
i retire to my blog.

you see,
i made a judgement lapse of vast proportion.
and being the personature who hates to admit poor decision making
i couldn't bring myself to bail out

so, if you are in cochranville this saturday (wherever that is)
you'll find me touting my wares in my 10x10 booth.

the homespun preperation for said event has been overly daunting.

why do i do it to myself?
is it an attempt to envoke self-torture?
am i inherintly looking for more than i can handle?
do i have invisible pipe dreams of a sucessful venture?
i don't think this weekend's craft fair is going to be the key to my success,
but it may very well be the key to my future insanity.
call me tomorrow
just to make sure i am still awake

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny! that is a lot of sewing! Good luck at the craft fair- I love your blankets, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin