8.22.2011

pinterest i adore you.

can i have an entire home made of pinterest-ness?
i have a zillion ideas. they are all swirling around.
must. find. time. to. craft.

i've categorized items i can craft with little or no cost involved. just time. time i will carve out somehow this month. somehow, someway.
any takers on a mini craft weekend in sept??
we could be like all of these uber cool craft weekend gals we all admire so much. good gracious, wouldn't it be fun to be one of the ones attending this????

here's my project list, round one:

ashley, i will ever love your gal's room...can i live there too??
i have a sneaking suspicion there is a collection of crates hanging out behind my father in law's barn. hmmm, i wonder if anyone will miss one or two??
clint, if you happen to read the blog, this project will be in your not-so-distant future.
unless you want me rummaging around your tool collection :)


chick wire + old frames = done
at last, christmas stockings i can get on board with!


pillowcases sewn together? the boys would love to work on this project!
they will go perfectly with this...
pup tents x 3. one for each kiddo. just found striped duvet covers in the barn
scrap wood + staple gun = done.




i'm thinking old craigslist patio set turned new again

must do this tomorrow. awesome!!

i have a stash of old windows (at least 30) that have been waiting for a grand idea. just found it.
this will donn our kitchen next week.


i would like to spray paint everything in sight after seeing these.




hmm, i love anything with that amy butler print and grey paint. hello emery's room!


i'm not into doilies but these make me swoon


find credits for these ideas and more here

8 comments:

  1. oh, how I love Pinterest. I pinned that A-frame tent too and plan to make it for the boys for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest! It's crazy addictive! :) Love your blog header! Those tiny little feet are just precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the aframe tent. Love the pillow cases sewn together. Love Amy Butler and grey paint. And, I would love to make those stockings...but I'm afraid my family with total cheesy tastes would not go for the simple modern look. Darn it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've turned in to quite the Pinterest junkie, too. I bought my very first jar of Mod Podge last week, and I want to cover everything in sight in fabric! Love your header pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME????? DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT TALK ABOUT A CRAFT WEEKEND UNLESS YOU FULLY INTEND TO DO ONE AND INCLUDE ME. I THINK IT WAS MY IDEA AND I AM PRETTY SURE I AM THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THE ONE ON ASHLEY'S SITE. ALSO, I AM FAIRLY CERTAIN THAT I, TOO, HAVE PINNED ALMOST EVERY ONE OF THOSE PROJECTS.
    I AM USING CAPS BECAUSE I FEEL VERY PASSIONATELY ABOUT THIS. DO NOT MESS WITH ME DEAR FRIEND!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to live in the land of Pinterest where everything is beautiful, lots of good food to eat, I say lovely things, and my clothes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinterest is my escape button. I too have pinned some of those same things and I would love a craft weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am rsvping yes to a craft weekend. a MAJOR YES!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin