7.23.2009

today

was wonderful.
a breath of fresh air.
the best day in a while

today, i really needed a best day
i think i'm having a mid-summer slump.
not a crisis, mind you
but a slump of quiet lonely.
when my kids are alseep, and my husband is at work, i have been finding myself unusually alone.
it's a new feeling for me.
normally, i'm a busy little bee
busying myself with all sorts of shinanigans
but, as of late, i can't seem to shake my exhaustion.
with my exhaustion, i eat constantly.
with my constant eating, i feel too guilty to work out
with my guiltful non-workout, my waistline is increasing
ever perpetuating my original feelings of lonely (and now love-handle-ish-ness)
so there you have it.
way too much information.

thanks to a generous portion of friends, our day was filled with everything i needed...
time to be out with the kiddos.
and
time to be out without the kiddos.

and i am refreshed.
have you ever needed one of those?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin